**RECOMMENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY!**
Are you ready for the next totally hilarious party game that's splitting the sides of funny people everywhere?
Meet Utter Nonsense, a new adult (and by adult we mean 18+) themed card game that matches ridiculous accents with ludicrous statements.
As a successfully funded Kickstarter, Utter Nonsense is best enjoyed being played by people that aren't afraid to make fools of themselves.
In classic "judging card game" fashion, an Accent Card is drawn and players must choose a Phrase Card in their hand that best suits the accent. With 45 Accent Cards and 455 Phrase Cards, the wacky fun never ends!
Then, you must attempt to speak the phrase in the accent for that round. The judge chooses which phrase/accent combination best fits and the winning player keeps the Accent Card.
This crude, lewd, and hilarious card game is definitely for the not-easily-offended. But those of you looking to laugh the night away will enjoy the brain boosting and stress relieving benefits of a hearty belly laugh.
The IdeaSpeak silly phrases in ridiculous accents.
The BrainsWork your language skills with a fun, social, and stress relieving game.
The A-HaTickle the funny bone of any adult!
Brain Health Expert Says
|Inside the Box|
|# of Players||4-20|
Wildly Fun and Inappropriate
One of my favorite games
I'm in school for acting, and my friends and I play this all the time because it's hilarious to hear everyone trying to work with the accent cards.
Personally I enjoy Utter Nonsense more than Cards Against Humanity - and end up laughing so hard I can't even breathe.
SO Fun and crazy!
How To Play
- To start, select the initial Nonsense Judge, who is the person deemed to have the worst breath.
- The Nonsense Judge deals 7 Phrase Cards to each player and selects an Accent Card from the top of the deck.
- Once the Accent Card is revealed for the round, players select one Phrase Card from their hand, and say it in the accent indicated, beginning with the player to the left of the Nonsense Judge and moving clockwise.
- It’s up to the Nonsense Judge to decide which player’s phrase and accent combination is the funniest, and that player wins the round.
- The winning player from the round retains that round’s Accent Card and becomes the Nonsense Judge for the following round.
- After a player wins 5 rounds, that player wins the game.