Straight from the Brain Workshop comes a new, exciting, tugger-ific game for the whole family; Tugie!
Incredibly easy to play with a superb replay value, Tugie will delight every brain in your home. Players take turns rolling the die to see which color piece you need to tug from the Tugie Tower.
Be careful! If any pieces fall while you tug, you must keep them and they count as points against you. The player with the least amount of fallen pieces at the end of the game wins!
Your finesse and luck of the die are your friends in a rousing match of Tugie. At the end of each game, your family will shout a hearty, "Again!"
The IdeaPull wooden pieces from a tower without knocking them off.
The BrainsMaximize your coordination skills.
The A-HaTry finding the balance of tugging too hard or too soft.
Brain Health Expert Says
|warnings||Toy contains small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
|Play length||under 20|
|Inside the Box|
I love Tugie
Beautiful fun game!
How To Play
- Stack the pieces on the pole. Gray always goes on top.
- Youngest goes first: Roll that die, young tugster!
- Pick a piece below the gray that matches the color you rolled. grab its rope, and tug it off the stack!
- If you roll Tugies, then pull two pieces (below the gray) at once.
- Put your piece at the top of the stack. If you knocked off any other pieces, you have to keep them
- Take turns rolling and tugging. Be careful if you collect six knocked-off pieces in the War of Tugs, then you lose!