Hidden mazes, a mystical theme and a Master Wizard combine in an enchanting memory game aptly named the Magic Labyrinth.
In the game, players must collect lost objects before the Master Wizard notices they’re missing. But every worthwhile mystical adventure comes with a catch. In this case, that catch is hidden walls under the game board that players find through trial and error.
Each player has a magnet connected to a metal piece under the board. Run into a wall and the magnet falls off, forcing you to start over. Remember where the walls are to advance through the labyrinth and acquire memory skills that would make any Master Wizard weep.
The IdeaNavigate a maze and collect the objects using your memory.
The BrainsBlast your hippocampus with a memory workout!
The A-HaToo many errors and the wizard awakes from his slumber! Don't let that happen.
Brain Health Expert Says
The Brain Coach Says
|warnings||CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
|Inside the Box|
|# of Players||2+|
How To Play
- Each player chooses a magician and takes a metal ball. The game starts at the respective corners of the labyrinth, one player in each corner. If there are two players, choose opposite corners.
- Put your magician on the starting square and carefully put the ball against it from below until it is held by the magnet.
- Your objective is to move your magician to a square containing the matching sign shown on the symbol chip without dropping the metal ball.
- On your turn, throw the die once and then move your magician in any direction according to the number on the die. Move your magician horizontally or vertically, and you may turn whenever you want. Players may not move diagonally.
- Take care that you move the magician swiftly. You may pass other magicians but only one magician can occupy a square.
- If you hit a wall, the ball will drop and land in one of the four corners, ending your turn. Remove the ball and put your magician and the metal ball back in the starting corner.
- When you reach the desired magic symbol on the board, you may take the symbol chip (any remaining symbols are not used). Then draw a new symbol chip from the bag and place it face up. If a player is already on the new drawn symbol, they get that chip and a new one is drawn from the bag.
- The first person to collect 5 magic symbols wins the game.