Straight from the cozy pubs of Denmark comes this lively parlour game, Klask, that you must have in your home! Combining the best parts of Foosball and Air Hockey, players must use the magnetic handle on the bottom of the board to control their playing piece on top of the board, and hit the ball into their opponent's goal.
Watch out! There are tiny white magnets on the board too and if you get too close to one, SNAP, they attach to your playing piece. If two magnets attach to you, your opponent wins a point, and if you maneuver your playing piece into your own goal your opponent can snag a point again!
Klask is an excellent, high-quality game that brings family and friends together for a rousing match of coordination and reflex building fun. Not only do we have the Danes to thank for Cheese Danishes, we can also give them a high-five for Klask!
The IdeaHit the ball into your opponent's goal while avoiding the traps on the playing board!
The BrainsMoving your magnet on the bottom of the board builds coordination and fast reflexes.
The A-HaWith multiple ways to score, Klask is always a thrilling game to play and observe!
Brain Health Expert Says
|warnings||"WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Contains small parts that may be swallowed and may represent a choking hazard.|
|# of Players||2|
Great game for all ages!
Klask was the hit of Christmas day!
How To Play
- Game on! Players hit the red ball around the field by moving their strikers using the steering magnets under the game board.
- Players are free to move at all times and there is no order of turn.
- The aim is to score points by shooting the red ball into the goal hole at your opponent’s side of the board.
- You will also need to be careful not to lose control of your striker or fall into the goal on your side, as this will give your opponent a point.
- You can also use the red ball to move the white magnets around, but watch out: if two of the white magnets stick to your striker, your opponent gets a point.