Hydraulic Robotic Arm
The world of engineering is calling. And you can make your kids listen with the Hydraulic Robotic Arm.
Constructed from sturdy, die-cut plywood with an MDF base, this do-it-yourself 3D model takes about an hour to assemble and makes it fun to learn about robotics, levers, fluid dynamics and engineering principles.
When assembled, it rotates 90 degrees, stands 34 cm high and has arms that stretch 41 cm. The best part?
The Hydraulic Robotic Arm can pick up and move small objects, which will keep your budding engineer mesmerized for hours.
- All pieces necessary to build the robotic arm
- You'll just need a ruler and scissors to complete the project!
The IdeaLearn fundamentals of engineering and how to power a machine using fluid dynamics.
The BrainsIt employs your frontal lobe for planning and fine motor skills for the construction.
The A-HaAfter assembly, you can pick up and move small objects!!!
Brain Health Expert Says
The Brain Coach Says
Teach a robot friend new tricks.
|# of Players||1+|
My boys love it
Extremely Clever and fun
Great educational product for the young student engineer.
How To Play
- Follow the included instructions, then load 'er up and let 'er rip!
- Assembly takes about an hour and is a great solo project for older kids, or as a family activity with the younger ones.
- See how you can operate the Hydraulic Robotic Arm!