Hape Semino Board Game
"Semino" means "To plant or sow" in Latin and Semino is a kid's game all about sowing and growing. There's little colorful plants inside all of the bamboo tubes but they don't need soil or water. They need the colored seeds spread throughout the game board. Each time one of your little farmers moves their tube over a seed, the plant inside the tube will grow taller, peeking farther out of the top with each additional seed. Just push the tube over the seed and watch the result! Determine movement by rolls of the die. You have other agrarian options within the game; choose to have players gather any color seed or only gather seeds matching their own color. Semino is rewarding tactile play for sowers age 3 and up. It plants the seeds of spatial connection, colors and strategic thinking. The whole family will reap the rewards of fun!
The IdeaGame of chance & strategy to see who can grow their plant the quickest.
The BrainsColor matching, basic strategy & tactile fun for young players.
The A-HaFlexible game design lets kids choose from several ways to win.
Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
|Play length||under 20|
|Inside the Box|
|# of Players||2+|
How To Play
- Each player chooses on colored bamboo tube.
- On your turn, roll the die to determine your direction of movement
- Move our bamboo tube, choosing a direction in order to reach a "seed" (ball).
- When you land on the grid space, push down the ball with the bamboo tube to collect it. This causes the plant to grow.
- The player who gets 4 balls wins the game