Ghost Blitz definitely lives up to its zany name! Your hands will be blitz-blazin' like crazy in this kooky-spooky game of lightening fast reflexes.
The goal of Ghost Blitz is to grab the item of the same color that appears on a card that's drawn first. However, if the card shows no items or colors in common with the items, you must be the first to grab an item that was nothing in common with the picture.
This makes Ghost Blitz a wonderfully chaotic workout to your visual perception and reflexes.
The IdeaBe the first to grab the item that shows up in the card.
The BrainsYour visual perception and reflexes will be pushed to their limits.
The A-HaGreat to play with as many as eight players!
Brain Health Expert Says
|warnings||Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts. Batteries should only be changed under adult supervision.|
|Inside the Box|
|# of Players||2-8|
Quick Thinking + Great Visual Perception
How To Play
- Place 5 game pieces in a circle in the middle of the table.
- Place shuffled deck face down.
- Turn over top card
- Players try to be the first to grab the piece pictured on the card, but only if the color matches the piece.
- If none of the pieces match what is pictured on the card, then you should try to grab a piece which is NOT pictured on the card and is a different color from the items pictured on the card.
- If you grab the right piece, take the card and place it in front of you as a reward.
- If you grab the wrong piece, you must give the player who took the right piece a card from your reward pile.
- The game ends after all the cards in the deck have been used.
- The player with the most cards wins.