Domino, meet my friend design. There's an almost innate sense of satisfaction that comes from setting up dominoes into elaborate designs, then knocking them down in a chain reaction and listening to their gentle click-clack sound. And that's all fine and dandy, don't misunderstand.
But where's the color? Where's the whimsy? Where's the ability to create striking images based on design cards or random ideas you have floating around in your noggin?
They're all right here in Colorfall! These eco-friendly, hand-painted wooden tiles come with 20 design cards with images such as the Eiffel Tower, a garden gnome, and a liger.
Just set up the tiles according to the design card, then knock down to reveal the image! Or, to let your imagination really run wild, ditch the cards and creative free play for hours.
The IdeaSet up colored tiles according to a design card, then knock them down to reveal the image.
The BrainsExercises your visual processing, planning, spatial reasoning & hand–eye coordination.
The A-HaCreate 20 different designs with 200 colored tiles or free play with your own formations!
Brain Health Expert Says
The Brain Coach Says
Knock down those creative barriers and set up a loving relationship with design dominoes!
|Inside the Box|
|# of Players||1+|
Great for all ages!
Great for all ages!
How To Play
How to Play:
- Find a large flat surface.Any level playing area will become your Colorfall canvas. Just be sure to clear enough space for your entire design once it is finished!
- Choose a design card. Pick from Colorfall's 20 inspired designs or choose to create something from your own imagination. The possibilities are endless!
- Pull out your tiles. The design cards will specify how many of each color are necessary to complete the image. Setting these aside before you begin will allow you to focus on balancing your tiles.
- Balance the tiles on end according to the image on your design card. Be sure to arrange the tiles so that the color you see on the card is the one that will be on top once the tiles fall.
- Knock 'em down. Use a starter tile, recognizable by the Colorfall logo on it's face, in the spot closest to the arrow on your design card. One your design is complete, give this tile a push into the next one.
- Admire your artwork. Congratulations! you have created your very own mosaic masterpiece. Be sure to show your friends and family how totally talented you are!