braindrops with brainglow
Braindrops with Brainglow is the wondrous phosphorpolymeric compound that is going to make playtime a little brainier.
For starters, they grow up to 100 times their original size when immersed in water and glow in the dark when left in light!
They are designed for bouncing, throwing, smashing, spitting from a straw, and other delightfully immature activities we have yet to think of. Here are some more ideas:
- Dry them out and reuse them (if you haven't smashed them!)
- Launch them from da Vinci's Catapult
- Hide them in your friends pockets
- Fill a bathtub with them (but these probably shouldn't go down the drain!)
- Make jewelry with them
- Put them in someone's shoes
- Drop them from great heights
- Use them as marbles
- Fill a flower vase
- Put some in a bag and balance over a doorway for sneaky sabotage
The IdeaChemistry wonders that grow up to 200 times their size and glow in the dark!
The BrainsA fun chemistry experiment showing the range of polymeric materials and phosphorous glows.
The A-HaCan be reused repeatedly as they shrink back to original size when dry.
Brain Health Expert Says
Warning! Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Inside the Box|
One clear plastic tube filled with 3 oz of braindrops
|number of pieces||1|