How to Play:
Choose from one of six game modes:
- Max Bounce: In 30 seconds, bounce the ball as many times as you can (current Marbles record is 161)
- Infinite Bounce: Keep the ball bouncing as long as you can without a time limit.
- Hang Time: You have five bounces. Try to get the ball to stay in the air as long as possible between each bounce.
- Right Height: Follow commands to try to get you to bounce the ball at just the right height.
- Little-Middle-Big: Follow the commands to bounce it high, in the middle, or low.
- Free Form: Bounce it however you want to bounce!
|number of players||solo|
|manufacturer recommended age||6-99+|
|warnings||CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
The Marbles BrainCoach says...
Great hand-eye coordination challenge! Try to keep the highest bounce score.