It's a terrible tragedy that the phrase 'word vomit' has such a negative connotation. Those possessing the skill of 'blabbering' should be held in high regard as it is a skill that can often come in handy, especially in a game of Blurble.
Blurble is a fast paced and hilarious word shouting game for the whole family! One player is deemed the Blurbler and they flip a card to race the first to their left to be the first to say a word that begins with the same letter as the image on the card. If the Blurbler wins, they keep the card and move on to the next player to the left.
Once the Blurbler is defeated, the winner becomes the new Blurbler and gameplay continues to the left. Blurble is perfect for those looking to improve their language and word association skills, or just those looking to show off.
The IdeaBe the first to shout a word that starts with the same letter as the image on the card.
The BrainsAn awesome speaking and word association skill workout.
The A-HaTrain your brain to think faster.
Brain Health Expert Says
|Inside the Box|
|# of Players||2 to 12|
Excellent for word association and recall
How To Play
- Choose one player to start as the "Blurbler" (the person controlling the deck who starts the action by flipping a card onto the table)
- Play starts between the Blurbler and the player to his or her left.
- The Blurbler flips the first card from the stack face-up onto the table. The card should be placed at an equal distance between the two players. Each time a card is flipped, a "face-off" occurs between the Blurbler and the opponent.
- The two players race to say an English word that shares the same first letter as the image on the card.
- The first person to finish saying a legal word is the winner of that face-off and keeps that card.
- The Blurbler continues to move clockwise until defeated.
- The person who defeats the Blurbler takes over.
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins.