Be Mo’, Give Mo’ and Grow a Mo’…
To be Mo’ Marbleous!
Join Marbles Moustachers in raising money for mental health awareness! November is Men's Health Awareness month, and men will be sporting 'stashes all month long to increase awareness for a variety of health topics. Marbles is joining the cause & it’s absolutely FREE for YOU to be a part of the team. Mo’ Men and Mo’ Ladies who participate are dedicated to promoting mental health awareness. Mo’ Ladies are encouraged to sign up, join Marbles Moustachers and fundraise – they do everything Mo’ Men do, they just don’t grow a Mo!
Men grow real moustaches for Movember. Thin & wispy or thick & full, waxed, curled, braided – the size of a Mo’ doesn’t matter as long as you play by the rules…
1. Once registered at Movember.com under the team name Marbles Moustachers, each Mo’ Man must begin the 1st of Movember with a clean shaven face.
2. For the entire month of Movember each Mo’ Man must grow and groom a moustache.
3. Don’t fake it. No beards, no goatees, no fake moustaches.
4. Use The Power of the Moustache to create conversations about awareness and to raise funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health. Only use this power for good.
5. Each Mo’ Man must conduct himself like a true gentleman…(or, like we do the other 11 months anyway)
1. Sign up for an account at www.movember.com
2. At registration, make sure you select “Join a Team” and search for “Marbles Moustachers”
3. Complete your profile, start sharing, get donations!
Movember 1st: Post pictures of your clean shaven face to Facebook on the Marbles/Movember page!
Movember 15th: Post a picture of how well you are doing and to encourage Mo’ love and support!
Movember 30th: Take a picture of your stache and post it.
A $20 gift certificate will be awarded to the Best Mo’, Lamest Mo’ and Marbelous Moustacheer (most 3-Musketeer-esque). Let’s raise $3,000 in the name of mental health! Please leave all Mankini’s at home!
A well groomed ‘stache denotes class, smarts, and style; what Marbles is all about! Moustaches are undoubtedly wonderful conversation starters, providing an easy way to open the dialogue of improving mental health awareness. Think of all the people that will tell you, “You look incredibly winsome, ol’ chap. I pray, why a moustache?” “You see, old sport, I’m raising money for…” The conversation naturally plays out. Improving mental health is a cause Marbles is dedicated to, and we need you to join our mission to build better brain everywhere! For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.