Naming cartoon characters, super powers and stuff you need to survive a zombie apocalypse sounds like a cinch. But there’s a catch: in Egghead, the roll of the die determines one of five ways to play. So you might have to recall things from the 80s in alphabetical order or name stuff a pirate would say with your answer starting with the last letter of the previous player’s answer. If the egg timer goes off during your turn, one of your golden egg cards turns rotten. The last player with at least one golden egg card wins the game. Everyone else gets egg-straordinary memory and word skills as a parting gift.
The IdeaDraw a card, name an item & quickly pass the egg-timer to the next player.
The BrainsBuild short-term memory recall while practicing listening, speaking & reading skills.
The A-HaIf the timer goes off on your turn, you're a rotten egg – three rotten eggs & you're out.
Brain Health Expert Says
The Brain Coach Says
Egghead: a person who is highly academic or studious; an intellectual.
|# of Players||2+|
Great game but need replacement timer!
How To Play
- On your turn, roll the die to determine the gameplay for the round. Then:
- Then draw an Egghead card and choose on f the two topics on the card
- Twist the timer. You choose the length.
- Shout out the first time of the round and then pass the egg timer clockwise to the next player.
- Players keep guessing and passing the eff timer until goes off. If you're caught holding the timer, you become a rotten egg and must flip over one of your golden eggs.
- If during play, another player answers incorrectly and you call them out, they must keep the timer until they say the correct answer.
- Once all of your eggs are rotten, you're out.
- Keep playing rounds until there is just one player left with a golden egg: You have a winner!
- Watch out for bad eggs cards which give other players the power to turn your golden eggs rotten with just a flip.